Alford Memorial Radio Club
link to the:
FCC CORES / ULS Registration Instructions
Follow the instructions below to properly register your
FCC CORES / ULS number.
These instructions were provided to us via Bob Varone, one of our VE's. Thanks Bob.
To file a first-time registration with the ULS, follow the steps below.
1. Go to web site http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls .
2. Click on CORES/Call Sign under the Registration heading.
3. Click on Register Now then click continue.
4. Click An Individual, then click continue.
The Registration Information screen appears.
5. Enter your Name in the appropriate boxes.
If you have a Social Security Number (using no punctuation)
enter it in the appropriate box and then click continue.
6. The next screen is for Contact Information.
You do not have to complete this information, just click continue.
7. Enter your Mailing Address Information, Telephone Number,
in the appropriate boxes, click continue.
8. You will review the information you just entered and scroll to the bottom
of this screen where you will enter a password of at least 6 characters in New Password.
You will enter this same password in the confirm password box.
In the hint box enter something that would prompt you to remember this password.
This password will be used with your FRN when accessing the ULS. Passwords are case sensitive.
9. Verify that all registration information has been entered correctly.
10. Click the Submit button. You will now receive the FRN number
and will also see the information provided for the password and the hint.
You will now be given the opportunity to link to other areas from the line:
To continue on to another FCC Filing system, select: Auctions, BLS, CDBS,
CSRS, ETFS, IBFS, or ULS. Click on ULS.
This will link you back to the ULS Homepage where you will need to enter your call sign.
11. Click on Call Sign/ASR Number Registration.
12. Your FRN will prefill. Enter your password and click continue.
13. Click on Enter Call Sign(s) button. Type each of your call signs
in one of the fields provided.
14. When finished, click on the Submit button.
A confirmation screen will appear.
Click Home to take you back to the ULS Home page.
This page was updated June 22, 2003
Copyright ©   1999-2003 The Alford Memorial Radio Club Inc.
Site hosted by: NativeGeorgian.com